Saturday, August 22, 2009

farewell II

part.2. ikhwan

"Life isn't always in order. It's full of suprises and shocks. The sum of it being happy will never be known, the same goes for sadness. That's why one must face the world prepared and if not, learn how to be prepared."

Biology class. I was with Cikgu Mazlina again, being a bio dork I am and I noticed Jang and Anas were no longer beside me. Then I saw there were boys outside the hall, right in the middle of the jalan tar. There were forming a circle and I saw who was at the centre.

It was Ikhwan. Saying his share of farewell.It was his turn to go.

At once, my brain went on, Oh,oh, oh,oh. No. I glanced at her place, she wasn't there and I found girls crowding at the back of the hall, where the toilets were. There were a mild cacophony.

"Ikhwan nak blah?"

"Ape?"

"Cikgu, sorry, tapi um, Ikhwan nak pergi..."

"Saya tak kisah, tapi..."

"Maner dier?"

"Haziq nangis! Tengok, muka dia semua merah!"

"Ikhwan dah nak pergi dah!"

"Kenapa hari nier?"


"Aku tak dapat bantu rakan aku. Aku gagal....," That came from Hazwan, and that made me cry. That's why I respect Hazwan so much. He cares for all of us, genuinely.
His like our own caretaker, and for that reason, I could say that I didn't regret voting for him as Head Boy last year.

Ikhwan entered the school as a fellow 0509 on Wednesday,the 5th of January 2005.

On Thursday,20th of August 2009, he walked out from the school compound.

"And accept fate as it is, for He knows what He has in store for you."


170. 169. 168.

No comments: